Is this an emergency?

  • Please call 911.

Does this involve abuse of a child or young person (under 18)?

  • Please call your local police department.

Do you want to make a report of sexual abuse or misconduct by a priest, church/school employee or volunteer?

Are you unsure of what to do?

  • Please call Victim Assistance Coordinator, David Harold, at 704-370-3363.
  • David can help connect you to resources and answer your questions.